Tuesday, May 25, 2010

"Every Time I Hold YOU Close !"

Every time I hold you close,

I feel the flowers bloom,

The nights just wash away at my feet,

When they see you lead,

I breath the air to get you more,

I crave for the moment to let you adore,

Deep black eyes with which you look at me,

Make me travel in the brights to see,

In your presence my mind stops,

Just to go on looking is all what I want,

To say a single word I think of millions,

Then too its just silence that takes on,

To kiss your forehead I want to be close,

To hug you for a while I want to rose,

The day when comes, come with your smile,

To feel thy I make my eye walk a mile,

In the sunray, I see your wishes,

In the bed sheet, I see your creases,

Though you leave me in my dreams itself,

I fight it to keep live to myself,

The first kiss has its aroma till date,

The first walk has its own marks,

I want to; I want to hide in you,

I want to; I want to lie with you,

In the wide valleys and on mountains tip,

In the forest lone with you in the thick,

I want to be with you as much as I can,

To die in your lap and shred,

With your pure tears as my shed !

1 comment: