Friday, May 28, 2010

"I Can't Bargain When Its YOU!" :) :) :)

I was thinking about you,

In the corner of my heart,

There is a place so attached with you,

That I fear none can take it apart,

I doubt, I doubt on you,

Such a wonder in my life,

You came one day brushing like a wind,

I thought it was just a day’s start,

But hey! I was wrong, I was so wrong for you,

You are still here with me,

To make me wonder, you are my lucky card,

I wake up in the morning to feel your view,

I hope, I hope you never depart.


When I look to you,

You give me scintillating effect,

Running through my mind,

You always with your cue; infect,

You capture all my veins,

You make me go insane,

Without saying a single word,

You make me feel connect,

You say you do nothing,

You say you have done nothing,

But its only you who make me contend,

The vastness of sky can’t decide,

The words in the universe will fly,

It is more than my heartbeat’s total,

You ask what you mean to me,

It’s not me but the word “eternal”.


It’s me who feel so complete with you,

Like the life does exist only with you,

Your simple gestures are magical to me,

In this lost world, you are the destiny to me,

For anything I loose,

You are my bribe,

You make my day; you light my nights,

Like a blind who does not know colors,

For me as rainbow you always shine,

You are up above the world,

You are more than the word,

I was so barren, so barren without you,

That you came and I made my world with you,

You make me feel proud,

When you make me alive,

You make me feel I am all live,

I feel I am on ninth cloud,

I wasn’t, I wasn’t so good till then,

You came and let me know the same,

I owe a lot, a lot to you,

For me, you are my essence,

I can’t bargain when it’s for you,

My life breaths and I just stay here only for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment